WE'RE LOOKING FOR A
Digital Marketing Associate
We are looking for a highly analytical, strategic, motivated and execution-focused Digital Marketing Associate to join our Marketing Team. Our ideal team member thrives in working in a fast-paced environment & yearns for continuous improvement and growth.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Renegade Folk is an exciting and fast-paced startup that was launched in 2007 by three sisters eager to infuse the market with stylish, comfortable footwear. Through an engaging presence online and at seasonal bazaars, RF slowly but surely grew its loyal fan base. Now, they’re one of the most-followed Filipino fashion brands. With new styles released every month and collections updated every season, RF continues to innovate, inspire, and grow along with its audience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develops & implements digital marketing strategies that will deliver the best results on each of our online platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Newsletter, Website, Social Media Ads
- Optimizes content for each of our online platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Newsletter, Website, Social Media Ads
- Identifies the latest digital marketing trends and ensures that RF is in front of the industry developments
- Manages our website and ensures it has the best user experience and we’re constantly reaching our web traffic & conversion targets.
- Manages social media platforms: Facebook & Instagram and makes sure we’re continuously improving and reaching our platform-specific targets
- Email marketing: Develops & implements overall email strategy, defines key priorities, and oversees the execution of multiple campaigns with a specific focus on driving acquisition, retention and re-acquisition
- Paid ads: Manages and efficiently scales our customer acquisition & retention ad campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social partners
- Data & Insights: Monitors data across all online platforms and converts them into actionable insights. Develops data framework and measurement tools for key performance indicators across marketing channels
- Has experience and is comfortable in analyzing and manipulating data in Excel—especially drawing out meaningful insights that inform current and future strategy
- Strong combination of being data-informed and creative, while knowing how to effectively balance the two to achieve results
- Ability to connect qualitative and quantitative sources to drive impactful insights
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate findings into strategic recommendations
- Thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Highly collaborative with experience working across functions
- Working knowledge of SQL, R, or other analytical tools
- Experience with Google Analytics or other marketing attribution platforms
- Highly collaborative with a passion for analytics, innovative marketing, and creative excellence
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly knowledgeable about industry best practices and future trends
- Strong critical-thinking skills and has a solution-oriented mindset
- Experience in paid social direct-response experience working on a product-focused digital business (e-commerce or direct-to-consumer businesses preferred) or at an agency/marketing service provider
Think you're a good fit?
SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO HELLO@RENEGADEFOLK.COM!