WE'RE LOOKING FOR A
Social Media Manager
Renegade Folk is seeking a creative, driven, and highly organized Social Media Manager to develop and optimize content across all online channels—with a focus on customer interactions, writing engaging copy, and crafting effective social media marketing strategies.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Renegade Folk is an exciting and fast-paced startup that was launched in 2007 by three sisters eager to infuse the market with stylish, comfortable footwear. Through an engaging presence online and at seasonal bazaars, RF slowly but surely grew its loyal fan base. Now, they’re one of the most-followed Filipino fashion brands. With new styles released every month and collections updated every season, RF continues to innovate, inspire, and grow along with its audience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop strong awareness for the RF brand and champion its online reputation.
- Serve as a voice for the RF community, while continuing to expand its reach.
- Conceptualize succinct engagement and conversion strategies for all social media platforms.
- Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Leverage the right tools and social media platforms to efficiently manage content.
- Ideate and execute social advertising campaigns to effectively promote new messaging.
- Set clear goals and monitor performance metrics across all social media platforms.
- Use data to your advantage and constantly monitor it in order to drive higher ROI.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A master of words; someone that can inject RF’s unique personality into social media just as effectively as with customer service.
- A conceptual thinker and experienced digital marketer—proficient in SEO, trending keywords, and reviewing analytics.
- A fearless leader that can take charge of all our online efforts—from social media to newsletters to our official website.
- Someone with a keen eye for design and knack for effective visuals.
- A motivated individual who can work independently and is comfortable with the ever-changing nature of startups.
- A nimble worker who can wear different “hats” and collaborate across departments with ease.
- An effective communicator that can explain ideas clearly and back them up with data when necessary.
- A superior time manager who works smart and prioritizes the right things.
- A proactive team player who wants the best for the whole and can guide others when called upon.
Think you're a good fit?
SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO HELLO@RENEGADEFOLK.COM!